PDA

View Full Version : Bug or Stupid?

ABC123

rmssoftware
02-25-2007, 12:00 PM
I'm putting 2 buttons on a form as I have done many times for a search uning the built in function. Works great but It appears in the top left cornor of the screen. I used to be able to tell the program where to have it pop up (position on screen) but I dont see where I can do it now.

sicomputerguy
02-25-2007, 12:09 PM
Are you referring to a button to do a Find By?

russ Boehle
02-25-2007, 02:10 PM
Not sure exactly what you are doing from the description, but if you click on drag drop list, you can place it where you want. If you cut and paste, it will always put it at the top left. From there you can dray it where you want. I have heard a few complaints about this behavior, but if you know it's there it's not really that big a deal.

If yours is doing something different, you will have to describe it better.

Russ

rmssoftware
02-25-2007, 03:37 PM
Thanks Guys! It was stupid! I'm doing it as a button and remembered that when you do it the first time and move it, it will stay where you moved it to.

Mike Wilson
02-25-2007, 03:41 PM
I'm putting 2 buttons on a form as I have done many times for a search uning the built in function. Works great but It appears in the top left cornor of the screen. I used to be able to tell the program where to have it pop up (position on screen) but I dont see where I can do it now.

Fred,
You might realize those that have responded are guessing at what you are referring to. My guess ... is that when you say you had the ability to direct the position upon opening, you were therefore referring to opening a form. But that's a guess. Help us out with a bit more description/detail, please.