Get a Jumpstart with our Sample Apps

Thread: alpha anywhere web application(or cool web site) sample screenshots

Real Name
    Amit lohogaonkar

Default alpha anywhere web application(or cool web site) sample screenshots

I am looking for some good looking samples for alpha anywhere web application(or cool web site) sample screenshots.
    I am not looking for mobile apps screenshots. I am looking for screenshots of good looking modern styled web sites/web apps built using alpha.

Real Name
    Steve Wood

Default Re: alpha anywhere web application(or cool web site) sample screenshots

Go to iadn.com. I keep it reasonably updated in terms of style. I hasten to add, it needs another update! While you are there click Developers > Portfolio for some other examples (although most of the items in the portfolio are 'apps' not websites.)

Also to go alphatogo.com. I think this is the oldest Alpha-based website for an independent developer. It is NOT very updated in terms of style (shame on me).
    Steve Wood
    Join the ALPHA DEVELOPERS NETWORK
    Web - Mobile - Hosting - Products - Frameworks - Developer Resources
    AlphaToGo | IADN (100% Alpha Anywhere Websites)

Real Name
    Amit lohogaonkar

Thanks Steve.

"Certified" Alphaholic CharlesParker's Avatar
    Real Name
    Charles Parker

MyschoolAnywhere application is pretty good. I like to think mine is modern as well but only you can decide if it would be considered "cool".

Free login of a fully functional account

https://www.nwcopro.com
    login owner@owner.com
    PW: qazwsx
    NWCOPRO Nuisance Wildlife Control Software-My Application: http://www.nwcopro.com OR my Developer Chat
    Please ignore and excuse ANY posts I make in the desktop section - as an idiot, I am prone to reply in the wrong section - and I don't know diddly about the AS Desktop development.

Real Name
    Isang Udo-Akagha

Wordpress and Joomla users have thousands of free templates of website designs. Can't we have such in the Alpha community?

"Certified" Alphaholic CharlesParker's Avatar
    Real Name
    Charles Parker

Although you can build a website with AA that is NOT really it's purpose so when you say template is that to build a website or to build an application? Currently, you can build a UI - style it and share it all you want. - technically isn't THAT a template? If it is then yes AA already has that ability - just no famous collection of components type website (repository) , although there have been several attempts to build one. The problem is we all have different needs in building an application, website templates for wordpress adn joomla already have the database and they are often all the same to start with. Interesting idea though in a base DB as a starting point as that is the major and single biggest difference in the two in that respect.
    NWCOPRO Nuisance Wildlife Control Software-My Application: http://www.nwcopro.com OR my Developer Chat
    Please ignore and excuse ANY posts I make in the desktop section - as an idiot, I am prone to reply in the wrong section - and I don't know diddly about the AS Desktop development.

Real Name
    Sean OKelly

There are many examples just on the AlphaSoftware.com website itself. If you haven't done so, check out the case study library.
    https://www.alphasoftware.com/case-studies

Real Name
    Amit lohogaonkar

thank you!