Alpha DevCon 2018

Thread: Should I be Worry?

Real Name
    Michael cavallero

Default Should I be Worry?

Ok we we run Alpha4 V8 for our office to do invoice and what not, but the only thing is the person that uploaded the program is now gone along with her know-how for the program. Well I've been blunder around trying to figure out how to mange this damned program and came acrose some crazy stuff. it looks like she had used this same program for other companies and now I got all there info too. So does that mean they have ours too. Is there a way to fix this? Can anyone help a newbe to this program?

Real Name
    Dave Jampole
    Haughton, LA ( just east of Shreveport, Louisiana)

Default Re: Should I be Worry?

Michael,

With what you have given, it is not possible to tell who has what. Using Alpha Four, any number of unrelated database applications can be created and co-reside quite peacefully independent of each other. Whether or not your departed 'expert' co-mingled data from two (or more) companies is certainly possible, but that can't be determined at this point.

If you would like to discuss getting you out of the corner you seem to be in, either send me a private message or call me at 318.949.4342.

Dave
    Dave Jampole
    www.customalpha.com

Women and cats will do whatever they want. The sooner men and dogs realize that, the happier they will be.