Top 10 Reasons to Attend Alpha DevCon 2017
Alpha DevCon 2017 is shaping up to be historic. Here’s a look at the top 10 reasons to attend Alpha DevCon.
This year, you’ll see:
- the Project Tetris Shootout – the most significant technology announcement in Alpha Software history
- a Keynote from the Executive Director of MassRobotics that will show you a vision of the future — where IOT, Robotics and Mobile Apps collide
- Case studies on the next generation of mobile apps, powered with sensors and artificial intelligence
- 1:1 events with Alpha Anywhere engineers — including evening roundtables and the Meet the Doctor program, where you can have one of our experts troubleshoot your app or advise you on a project for free
- Panels on digital transformation and expanding your career with Alpha Anywhere
- 2 full days of pre-conference training.
- the debut of the “Internet of the Things” powered by PechaKucha
Think DevCon is just for current users? Wrong!
Alpha DevCon is a valuable networking and informational event for anyone tasked with accelerating digital transformation or business app development at their organization. If you’re considering a purchase of Alpha Anywhere for your organization, there’s no better place to meet the people behind the product and speak with real customers who use the product every day. Here’s a look at the Top 10 Reasons to Attend Alpha DevCon 2017:
Whether you’re a current customer, new customer or evaluating the platform, our team can help you plan your visit, meet with engineers or other customers and build an agenda unique to your needs. We also offer a justification letter template you can use to justify your visit or qualify for educational funds from your organization. Contact Us to plan your visit.