Guides on using manipulating data in the server.
- JSON Data
- Xbasic Code Editors - JSON Strings - Real-time Validation
- If you use the specify <<%json%... %json% delimiters to enter a long string of JSON data, the Xbasic editor will perform real-time validation on the JSON data.
- Storage Connections
- Storage is an Alpha Anywhere abstraction for dealing with different types of storage using a standard interface. Currently, 3 type of storage are supported - Amazon S3, Azure and Disk storage.
- Consuming Data from OData Sources
- AlphaDAO connections can be created for performing CRUD (create, read, update, delete) actions against an OData source.
- Retrieving Data to XML
- Create an SQL::Connection object, select data from a server, and convert it to XML.
- Learn how to work with Salesforce and integrate it into your applications.