Placing Check boxes, Radio Buttons, and Lists
A check box, radio button, list, or edit combo box is a variation of a type-in control that is bound to a table field. In each case the user has the option of selecting from two or more pre-defined values. In the case of an edit combo box, the user can also enter a new value.
1. If you do not see the Toolbox, select View > Toolbox.
2. To put a check box on the form, select the Check box tool on the Toolbox.
3. To place a radio button, select the Radio Button tool on the Toolbox.
4. While holding down the left mouse button, draw a rectangle on the form.
5. Select the field or variable that will correspond to this new control.
Display the Choices tab and define the choices that will appear. Refer to the topic appropriate for your control:
" Check Box "
" Combo Box "
" Drop Down Tree "
" List Box "
" Multi-State Button "
" Radio Button "
" Record List-List Box "
" Record List-Combo Box "
" Record List-Edit Combo Box "
" Tree Control "
" Two State Button "
Save your settings and return to form design mode.