Merge data into client-side template
Used with the UX component.
This action allows you to define a data and a template, merge the data into the template and then set the innerHTML of a div, placeholder control, or Panel with the resulting HTML.
When you open the builder, the genie shows this screen:
- Method for specifying the data
- Static data
- Specify the JSON data to merge into the template.
- List name
- Specify the name of the List control from which the data to merge into the template will be read.
- Sample data for use in template builder
- Method for specifying the template
- Template property.
- Local CSS
- Your template can custom CSS classes. These can either be defined here, in CSS defined in the 'Local CSS' property of the UX builder, or in CSS that is linked. This option allows you to specify the CSS here.
- Specify where the template should be shown after the data has been merged into it. Choices include Placeholder, Div, Panel.
- Placeholder name
- Specify the Id of the placeholder where the rendered template should be shown. Choices include.
- Specify the Id of the div where the rendered template should be shown.
- Specify the Id of the target Panel Card Choices include.