Video Player Control Actions
Perform some type of action on a video player control.
Used with the UX component.
- Action name
- Specify the Video Player Control action you want to execute. Choices include.
- Video player control id
- Specify the video player control Id.
- Type property.
- Method for specifying the video id to play
- How should the video to play should be specified.
- Video id
- Video id property.
- Control id
- Control id property.
- List id
- List id property. Choices include.
- List control column
- List control column property.
- List control columns
- List control columns property.
- MP4 Video URL
- Set the url to the MP4 video source. The MP4 format is suported by current versions of IE, Chrome and Safari.
- WebM Video URL
- Set the url to the WebM video source. The WebM format is suported by current versions of Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
- OGG Video URL
- Set the url to the Ogg video source. The Ogg format is suported by current versions of Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
- Poster Image
- Set the url to the video poster image. This will display in the player prior to the video loading.
- Automatically Size The Video Player
- When enabled, the video player will be automatically sized to fit to the max width and height of the panel card. A 16:9 aspect ratio will be maintained. On device orientation change, the player will be resized.
- Use CSS For Responsive Video Player Sizing
- When enabled, the video player will be automatically sized to the max width of the device using CSS which is fluid, responsive and fast. The onOrientationChange event is not used. A 16:9 aspect ratio is maintained. The height may overcome the available panel card height however the panel card may include scrolling.