- Client API
A reference for Xbasic, including the Xbasic Language, Desktop API functions and methods for working with Xdialog, and Server-side objects, namespaces, functions, and classes.
- Xbasic Language Reference
- A reference for the Xbasic Language.
- Server API References
- Functions, Classes and Objects.
- Desktop API References
- Functions and Objects that apply to desktop application written using Xdialog.
- Xbasic Function Finder
- Use the Xbasic Function Finder to search the list of available Xbasic functions in Alpha Anywhere by name.
Formats for Alpha Anywhere Files.
- Alpha Anywhere Service Endpoint Definition
- Files with the .a5svc extension is used to describe how an xbasic or node class or api is exposed as a REST service.
- Alpha Anywhere Tutorial Definition
- The .a5tut extension is used for defining an interactive tutorial.
- OAuth Provider Definition
- The oAuth Provider Definition in a JSON configuration file with a .json extension that is stored in a oAuthProviders folder in the WebProject, the system oAuth Providers are stored in the oAuthProviders folder under the EXE path.