- Emailing an HTML Report
- /documentation/pages/Guides/Report/Generating Reports/Emailing an HTML Report.xmlAlpha Anywhere supports two different techniques for emailing an HTML report.
- Creating an HTML Report
- /documentation/pages/Guides/Report/Creating Reports/Creating an HTML Report.xmlIt is a relatively simple task to "print" a report to an HTML file. This particular example collects all the "pages" of the report into a single file and creates a set of bookmarks that allows the user to quickly find a section of the report.
- Report Region Properties
- /documentation/pages/Guides/Report/Report Structure/Report Region Properties.xmlProperties relating to the report region.
- Resizable List Box Columns
- /documentation/pages/Guides/Desktop/Xdialog/Resizable List Box Columns.xmlDescriptions and an example on resizable list box columns.
- Report Index
- /documentation/pages/Guides/Report/Table of Contents Bookmarks Indexes/Indexes.xml
A custom index can be created for a report, listing key terms and page numbers for the report. The index is also 'live', meaning the user can click on an entry to navigate to the corresponding page in the report.
- How to Import Mixed Format Columns from Excel
- /documentation/pages/HowTo/Databases/Import mixed format columns from Excel with AlphaDAO.xmlWhen you use AlphaDAO to import Excel spreadsheets, you are using the Microsoft (MDAC) ODBC driver. If you mix numbers and text in a column, the results may not be what you expect.
- Report Bookmarks
- /documentation/pages/Guides/Report/Table of Contents Bookmarks Indexes/Bookmarks.xml
Bookmarks can be added to a report. The bookmarks are shown as a tree control on the left-hand side of the report.
- Merge JSON data into an HTML ViewBox Template
- /documentation/pages/Guides/Mobile and Web Components/UX/Controls/Data Controls/ViewBox/Merge JSON data into an HTML ViewBox Template.xmlMerging JSON data with the HTML ViewBox Template.
- Report Table of Contents
- /documentation/pages/Guides/Report/Table of Contents Bookmarks Indexes/Table of contents.xml
A live table of contents can be integrated into a report. Table of contents are fully customizable, allowing you to control both the contents and appearance of the table of contents.
- Working with Reports
- /documentation/pages/Guides/Report/Getting Started/Working with Reports.xmlReports, Letters, and Labels are Alpha Anywhere layouts for data output. Learn how to create reports in this guide.