- Login Component Properties
/documentation/pages/Guides/Mobile and Web Components/Login/Login Component Properties.xml
Covers component names, login properties, change password, lost info
- Index Builder
Creating an index, rebuilding an index, and repairing an index
- Query Builder
The Query Builder allows you to quickly create filter and order expressions and apply them to a table or set. To use the Query Builder :
- Single Parent Style GridLinker Component
/documentation/pages/Obsolete/Grid Linker Component/Single Parent Style GridLinker Component.xml
The gridlinker has been deprecated.
- How to Call a UX Component from a Grid and Pass Information from the UX Component Back into the Grid
/documentation/pages/HowTo/Grid/Calling a UX Component from a Grid and Pass Information from the Dialog Back to the Grid.xml
Steps and examples on how to do this are described in this page.
- How to Display a Three State Checkbox on a Grid Component
/documentation/pages/HowTo/Grid/Display Three State Checkbox.xml
Logical values stored in a database can have three states: true, false, or NULL. Representing these three values can be done using checkboxes.
- Changing the Locations of the Parts of a Grid Component in an A5W Page
/documentation/pages/HowTo/Web Applications/Changing the Locations of the Parts of a Grid Component.xml
When you create a grid component with search and detail view parts and then place the grid onto an A5W page, you will see something like the following.
- How to Collapse a Group in a Grid Component
/documentation/pages/HowTo/Grid/Collapse Grid Group.xml
Group breaks are a useful way to organize records in a Grid Component. You can add special directives that enable a user to expand or collapse records in a group in a Grid component.
- How to Export Records in a Grid Component to Excel or Ascii
/documentation/pages/HowTo/Grid/Export Grid to Excel or Ascii.xml
- Order Builder
The Order Builder lets you create powerful sort operations by navigating through an easy-to-understand dialog box.