- Search a Grid Component that is Embedded into a UX component
Create a highly customized 'Search Part' for a Grid. Allows you to submit a UX component that
contains 'search' fields to compute a filter expression and then filter a Grid component that has been embedded into the UX component.
- How to Export Selected Records to Excel in a Grid Component with a Checkbox Selector
/documentation/pages/HowTo/Grid/Export Checked Records to Excel.xml
Individual rows in a Grid Component can be exported to an Excel file using the Checkbox Selector Column to filter the Grid Component before performing the export.
- How to Export Records in a Grid Component to Excel or Ascii
/documentation/pages/HowTo/Grid/Export Grid to Excel or Ascii.xml
- How to Import Data from an Excel or Ascii File into a Grid Component
/documentation/pages/HowTo/Grid/Import Excel or Ascii to Grid.xml
Data in an Excel file or comma delimited Ascii file can be imported into a Grid Component based on a table in a database.
- How to Set Default Component Property Values for a Grid
/documentation/pages/HowTo/Grid/Setting Default Property Values.xml
The default values for new Grid components can be configured. This is particularly useful if you are developing many Grid components that need to suppport multiple languages or are always making the same set of changes to every new Grid Component.
- How to Display a Three State Checkbox on a Grid Component
/documentation/pages/HowTo/Grid/Display Three State Checkbox.xml
Logical values stored in a database can have three states: true, false, or NULL. Representing these three values can be done using checkboxes.
- Clear a Search a Grid Component that is Embedded into a UX component
For use in conjunction with the 'Search a Grid Component that is Embedded into a UX' action.
Clears the search form in the UX and removes the filter from the embedded Grid.
- Open a UX component to Edit Current Record in Grid, or add a new Record
Open an UX component in a pop-up window, or in a DIV on the current page, to edit the current row in a Grid component or to enter a new record.
(Only new Ajax Components can be opened. Old Dialogs in V10 and earlier are not supported.)
- How to Override Grid Component Settings in an .a5w page or OnGridExecute event
/documentation/pages/HowTo/Grid/How to Override Certain Settings in the .a5w page or in the V10 OnGridExecute event.xml
Properties of the Grid Component can be overridden at run-time when the Grid is being loaded on an .a5w page or in the Grid Component's onGridExecute server-side event.
- Web Grid Enhancements V11
/documentation/pages/Index/Web Grid Enhancements V11.html