- Search a Grid Component that is Embedded into a UX component
Create a highly customized 'Search Part' for a Grid. Allows you to submit a UX component that
contains 'search' fields to compute a filter expression and then filter a Grid component that has been embedded into the UX component.
- Button List Styling
/documentation/pages/Guides/Mobile and Web Components/UX/Controls/Props/Data/Button List Styling/index.xml
- UX Component - Detail View - New Records - Default Values
/documentation/pages/Guides/Mobile and Web Components/UX/Controls/Data Controls/List/New Records and Default Values in the Detail View.xml
- How to Call a UX Component from a Grid and Pass Information from the UX Component Back into the Grid
/documentation/pages/HowTo/Grid/Calling a UX Component from a Grid and Pass Information from the Dialog Back to the Grid.xml
Steps and examples on how to do this are described in this page.
- How to Export Selected Records to Excel in a Grid Component with a Checkbox Selector
/documentation/pages/HowTo/Grid/Export Checked Records to Excel.xml
Individual rows in a Grid Component can be exported to an Excel file using the Checkbox Selector Column to filter the Grid Component before performing the export.
- How to Display a Three State Checkbox on a Grid Component
/documentation/pages/HowTo/Grid/Display Three State Checkbox.xml
Logical values stored in a database can have three states: true, false, or NULL. Representing these three values can be done using checkboxes.
- Clear a Search a Grid Component that is Embedded into a UX component
For use in conjunction with the 'Search a Grid Component that is Embedded into a UX' action.
Clears the search form in the UX and removes the filter from the embedded Grid.
- Changing the Locations of the Parts of a Grid Component in an A5W Page
/documentation/pages/HowTo/Web Applications/Changing the Locations of the Parts of a Grid Component.xml
When you create a grid component with search and detail view parts and then place the grid onto an A5W page, you will see something like the following.
- How to Import Data from an Excel or Ascii File into a Grid Component
/documentation/pages/HowTo/Grid/Import Excel or Ascii to Grid.xml
Data in an Excel file or comma delimited Ascii file can be imported into a Grid Component based on a table in a database.
- Open a UX component to Edit Current Record in Grid, or add a new Record
Open an UX component in a pop-up window, or in a DIV on the current page, to edit the current row in a Grid component or to enter a new record.
(Only new Ajax Components can be opened. Old Dialogs in V10 and earlier are not supported.)