- How to Filter a Grid on the Selected Rows in a List Control
/documentation/pages/HowTo/Grid/Filter Grid With Selected List Rows.xml
Argument arrays, combined with the SQL IN clause, are a powerful way to filter records shown in a Grid component.
- How to perform a Remote Test
A step-by-step guide to performing a Remote Test of an Alpha Anywhere component on a device on the network.
- How to Collapse a Group in a Grid Component
/documentation/pages/HowTo/Grid/Collapse Grid Group.xml
Group breaks are a useful way to organize records in a Grid Component. You can add special directives that enable a user to expand or collapse records in a group in a Grid component.
- How to Export Records in a Grid Component to Excel or Ascii
/documentation/pages/HowTo/Grid/Export Grid to Excel or Ascii.xml
- How to Dynamically Show "Add Records" Link
/documentation/pages/HowTo/Grid/Dynamically show add records button.xml
- Open a UX component to Edit Current Record in Grid, or add a new Record
Open an UX component in a pop-up window, or in a DIV on the current page, to edit the current row in a Grid component or to enter a new record.
(Only new Ajax Components can be opened. Old Dialogs in V10 and earlier are not supported.)
- How to Build a Mobile Application with Persistent Login
/documentation/pages/HowTo/PhoneGap/Build Mobile App with Persistent Login.xml
Persistent login can be added to mobile applications, allowing users to log in to an application once and not requiring the user log in again, even if the application is closed.
- How to Display a Google Map in a List Row
/documentation/pages/HowTo/Map/Display Map in List Row.xml
You can add a Google Map to each row in a List control to display a locations stored in the current row as a map marker.
- How to Create a Grid with a Form Layout
/documentation/pages/HowTo/Grid/Creating a Grid that Looks Like a Form.xml
Records in a Grid component can be configured to display as "forms", similar to the type of layouts you can create in the UX Component.
- How to Use Parameters or Variables in a Query Expression
/documentation/pages/Guides/Desktop/Xdialog/How to Use Parameters or Variables in a Query Expression.xml
A variable and a parameter are the same thing. A parameter is just an Alpha Anywhere variable whose value is prompted for at run-time.