- Property-Grid Style Dialog
- /documentation/pages/Guides/Desktop/Xdialog/Property-Grid Style Dialog.xmlTo create a property-grid style Xdialog.
- Pop-Up Event Editor
- /documentation/pages/Guides/Desktop/Design/View/Layout/Pop-Up Event Editor.xmlThe Pop-Up Event Editor runs in a modeless window and provides an easy way to attach scripts to object events. When editing a layout, select an object and click Object > Pop-up Event Editor... or right-click and select Events > Pop-up Editor....
- Web Grid Miscellaneous Enhancements
- /documentation/pages/Index/Web Grid Miscellaneous Enhancements V11.xmlTable of contents:
- Highlighting Search Terms in Grid Records
- /documentation/pages/Server/Guide/Design/View/Grid/Highlighting Search Terms in Grid Records.xmlThis topic describes how to highlight a search term found in the text of matching records displayed in a grid. For example, if you start with something like this,
- Internet Browser Style Xdialog
- /documentation/pages/Desktop/Reference/Design/View/Xdialog/Internet Browser Style Xdialog.xmlThe Xdialog Genie (within the Action Scripting Editor ) has always made it easy to develop or prototype Xdialog boxes. The Xdialog Genie supports an Internet Browser ActiveX control. This is a fully functional internet browser window.
- How to Put Up a Wait Dialog While The Grid is Performing an Ajax Callback
- /documentation/pages/HowTo/Grid/Putting Up a Wait Dialog While The Grid is Performing an Ajax Callback.xml
If you Grid does a callback that takes some time (e.g. searching a large database), you might want to put up a custom 'working...' message.
This example shows how you can do this for a search, but there are client side events that would enable you to put up custom messages for many different types of actions, including sorting, page navigation, saving data, etc.
Put this in the [canSearchSubmit] event
- Above Grid
- /documentation/pages/Guides/Mobile and Web Components/Grid/Grid Properties/Freeform Edit Regions/Above Grid.xmlYou can enter any HTML to appear above the Grid part of the component.
- Grid Properties
- /documentation/pages/Guides/Mobile and Web Components/Grid/Grid Properties/index.xmlGrid properties
- Using the Pop-up Event Editor
- /documentation/pages/Guides/Desktop/Design/Platform/Xbasic Action Scripting/Introduction/Using the Pop-up Event Editor.xmlThe pop-up event editor provides a quick way to see what events are available for an object.