- A5_EDIT_STRUCTURE Function
/documentation/pages/Ref/Api/Functions/Document Types/DBF/Table Functions/A5_EDIT_STRUCTURE Function.xml
Launches the Table Restructure Editor
- Previewing a Report, Label, or Letter
/documentation/pages/Guides/Report/Design Techniques/Previewing a Report, Label, or Letter.xml
To preview a report, label, or letter.
- How to Convert a Freeform Report to a Layout Table Report
/documentation/pages/HowTo/Reports/Convert Freeform to Layout Table Report.xml
A Freeform Report can be converted to a Layout Table Report.
- How To Print a Report Containing the Currently Selected Records
- a5_repair_set_structure Function
/documentation/pages/Ref/Api/Functions/Document Types/DBF/Set Functions/a5_repair_set_structure Function.xml
Repair the structure of a set if one or more of the tables in the set have been moved to different locations.
- Run a report that is embedded in a UX component using a custom filter for the report
Create a highly customized 'Search Part' for a Report. Allows you to submit a UX component that
contains 'search' fields to compute a filter expression and then run the report using the computed filter expression.
- Putting a Conditional Sub-report on a Letter
/documentation/pages/Guides/Desktop/Design/View/Letter/Putting a Conditional Sub-report on a Letter.xml
The following example shows how to put a sub-report, which containing variable content, on a letter only when specific conditions are met.
The first step is to define the sub-report, which in this case is named "foursomes". This sub-report displays the data from the table FOURSOMES, which is sorted by the foursome field. The result is the firstname and lastname fields from the records that have the same foursome value.
- Empty Objects are Taking up Space on The Report
/documentation/pages/Troubleshooting/Reports/Empty Objects are Taking up Space on The report.xml
A Report has controls that is taking up space when there is no content.
- How to Export a Report to Excel, Word, Ascii, or Custom Format
/documentation/pages/HowTo/Reports/Export Report to Excel.xml
- Open a Report, Label or Letter layout
Displays a report, label or letter layout as a PDF file using the Acrobat PDF reader.
The report is displayed in either a pop-up window or in a DIV on the current page.