- Moving an Access Application to the Web with Alpha Five
/documentation/pages/Server/Guide/Design/View/Database/Access to Alpha.xml
In this white paper, you will learn how to move a Microsoft Access desktop application to the Web with Alpha Five. You'll see how easy it can be, and when you're done you'll understand the process well enough to undertake it yourself.
- Web Application Videos Released for Alpha Five Version 10
/documentation/pages/ReleaseNotes/Alpha Five Version 10 Videos.html
- Videos Released for Alpha Five Version 11
/documentation/pages/ReleaseNotes/Alpha Five Version 11 Videos.html
- Desktop Application Videos Released for Alpha Five Version 10
/documentation/pages/ReleaseNotes/Alpha Five Version 10 Desktop Videos.html
- Getting Started With Alpha Anywhere - Build Your First Mobile App
/documentation/pages/GettingStarted/GettingStartedTutorials/Build a Mobile App/index.xml
Follow this step-by-step guide to your first Alpha Anywhere application to run in a mobile web environment.
- How to Specify an Alternate Configuration File for the Alpha Anywhere Standard Application Server
/documentation/pages/HowTo/Application_Server/Specify an Alternate Configuration File for the Application Server.xml
The Application Server allows for an alternate configuration file to be specified. This is done through the use of a command line option, CONFIGFILE. For example, to launch the Application Server using a configuration file named TestConfig.xml in the root of the server's C drive:
- Publishing an Alpha Anywhere Application to the Local Webroot
A step-by-step guide to configuring a publishing profile to publish your Alpha Anywhere Application locally using the Development Server.
- How to Determine the current Alpha Anywhere server version
/documentation/pages/HowTo/Application_Server/How to determine the current Alpha Anywhere server version.xml
In an A5W page, insert this code to display the version:
- Creating an Alpha Anywhere Database
/documentation/pages/Desktop/Tutorial/Design/View/Database/Creating an Alpha Five Database.xml
The Creating an Alpha Anywhere Database topic describes techniques appropriate for Alpha Anywhere database users.
To create or modify an Alpha Anywhere database, you must leave the Web Projects Control Panel and open the Alpha Anywhere Control Panel.
- Alpha Cloud Alpha Anywhere Developers Guide Moving To Production
/documentation/pages/Guides/Alpha Cloud/Alpha Anywhere Developers Guide/Preparing for Production.html