- Alpha Cloud Alpha Anywhere Developers Guide Moving To Production
/documentation/pages/Guides/Alpha Cloud/Alpha Anywhere Developers Guide/Preparing for Production.html
- User is Denied Access to Pages When Logging into an Application Configured to use "Forms Based Active Directory"
/documentation/pages/Troubleshooting/Web Server/Forms Based Active Directory.xml
With the release of Alpha Anywhere 4.5.3, if Alpha Anywhere has been configured to use "Forms Based Active Directory" and the users and roles are defined in separate organizational units, Alpha Anywhere's security system may not allow access to users that should be allowed access. This can be fixed by updating the Active Directory configuration in your application.
- How to Publish an Alpha Anywhere Application to a Server on the Local Area Network (LAN)
A step-by-step guide to configuring a publishing profile to publish your Alpha Anywhere Application to a server on the Local Area Network (LAN) that is running the Alpha Anywhere Application Server.
- How to Test Your Application Using a New Version of Alpha Anywhere
/documentation/pages/HowTo/Deployment_Testing/Testing on New Versions.xml
Multiple versions of the Alpha Anywhere Application Server can be installed and run on a server. This is useful if you need to test your application on a new release before deploying it.
- How to Change the Favicon for a Web Application
/documentation/pages/Troubleshooting/FAQ/How to Change the Favicon for Web Applications.xml
How to add and display a Favicon in a web project.
- How to use the Next and Previous Buttons to Navigate the Controls in the Active Panel in an iOS Application
/documentation/pages/HowTo/PhoneGap/Use Next and Previous Buttons to Navigate Controls in Active Panel.xml
The native iOS keyboard has a next and previous button that can be used to navigate input controls on the screen. These buttons can be used with Alpha Anywhere application to navigate controls in the active Panel, however a little work is required to make sure the next or previous buttons do not try to navigate to a control that is on a panel that is not visible.
- Designing an Application for Alpha Anywhere Runtime
/documentation/pages/Guides/Desktop/Design/View/Form/Designing an Application for Alpha Five Runtime.xml
When you design an application that you intend to run with the Alpha Anywhere Runtime, you should make sure that you keep the following in mind:
- Access to Files Outside the Webroot
/documentation/pages/Server/Guide/Design/View/A5W/Access to Files Outside the Webroot.xml
By default, a web page will not display files located outside of the webroot folder structure. The advantage of this restriction is that it prevents unauthorized users from changing or damaging your data. But when you want to selectively use data outside of the webroot, there are two techniques for overcoming this limitation.
- Importing the Northwind Access Database into MySQL
A step-by-step tutorial for importing the Northwind Access Database into MySQL.
- Alpha Five V11 Help Pages
/documentation/pages/Index/Alpha Five V11 Help Pages.xml
Improvements from Alpha Five V11.