- DotNet::Services.RegisterAssembly Method
Connects an assembly and all of its classes to the Alpha Anywhere type system within a namespace.
- Get Server-side Data
- NodeServices Namespace
System Helper classes implemented in node.
- Creating oAuth Client Applications
/documentation/pages/Server/Guide/Design/View/UX/Creating oAuth Client Applications.xml
This guide includes a guide to building the UX using generated oAuth code in four stages, as well as some related topics.
- Consuming Data from OData Sources
AlphaDAO connections can be created for performing CRUD (create, read, update, delete) actions against an OData source.
- Alpha Anywhere 4.5.3
/documentation/pages/ReleaseNotes/Alpha Anywhere 4.5.3 Release.html
- NodeServices::HandleBars::RunTemplate Method
Use template against data
- How to Install a Node Module and Call it from a Node Service in a Web Application
/documentation/pages/HowTo/Web Applications/Installing Node Modules.xml
Node modules can be downloaded and used in Alpha Anywhere web applications.
- Working with Salesforce
- PhoneGap - SQLite Actions
The UX component has extensive support for working with SQLite databases in a PhoneGap application.