Alpha Software Announces Record Demand for Alpha Anywhere, the Most Productive Way to Build and Deploy Secure, Robust Offline-Capable Enterprise Mobile Apps
Company Attracts New Enterprise Customers, Wins Industry Accolades and Exceeds 17,000 Members in its Developer Community Message Board
March 9, 2015 Burlington, Mass. —
Alpha Software Corporation
today announced increased demand for its award-winning rapid application development platform, Alpha Anywhere. In addition to customer wins in industries such as financial services, education, health care, telecommunications, manufacturing and government, the company received numerous industry accolades this quarter, and announced that the Alpha developer community reached significant milestones in terms of members and users.
"The recent industry recognition we have received, along with our rapidly growing customer base, validates Alpha's emerging leadership position in the rapid mobile application development and deployment space," said Richard Rabins, Alpha Software Corporation CEO. "The extraordinary speed of development that Alpha Anywhere delivers, coupled with its complete front-end and back-end, low code and extensible architecture, is resonating with organizations as they finally get their mobile plans off the ground. Alpha Anywhere is attracting a wide range of enterprise developers and business professionals who are now tasked with making serious headway in mobilizing their organizations."
Alpha Software signed several new customers in Q1, reflecting the increasing demand for Alpha Anywhere to build B2B apps that mobilize business processes. New customers include: AM Technical Solutions, a leading construction management, project management and manufacturing facility solutions firm; Guaranty Bank & Trust, one of the oldest and most respected banks in Texas; Jack Henry & Associates, Inc., a leading provider of computer systems and electronic payment solutions primarily for financial services organizations; a rapidly growing California-based pizza chain Pieology Pizzeria; numerous government bodies; the Los Angeles Unified School District, the second-largest school district in the country, which is leveraging Alpha Anywhere to provide offline mobile apps for its maintenance workers; and Lilliput Services, the largest independent commercial laundry in Ireland, which handles millions of pieces of RFID-tagged inventory using Alpha Anywhere.
Alpha Software has also received industry recognition, including being chosen in February by AlwaysOn as one of the 2015 OnCloud Companies to Watch. Inclusion in this exclusive list follows recent product accolades for Alpha Anywhere from InfoWorld, which awarded the platform 8.5 out of 10 stars for its ability to deliver offline mobile apps, and TechTarget, which recently recognized Alpha Anywhere as its "Product of the Month."
As businesses continue to seek complete solutions for rapid development and deployment of enterprise class mobile apps, Alpha is providing a wealth of educational resources to the developer community including the Alpha Software Message Board, a forum for developers to share insights and advice. In February, the Alpha Software Message Board reached a significant milestone with more than 500,000 posts from more than 17,000 members. Additional resources Alpha offers to developers include:
- Adventures in Alpha Land Podcast Series — A series of informative podcasts that feature industry influencers, influential developers and Alpha Anywhere customers providing a behind-the-scenes look at app development, success stories and coming trends. Recent guests include: MS Access app developer Scott Binger, technology industry analyst Ben Bajarin, former iOS Apps Director at Apple Nitin Ganatra, and Chief Strategic Officer of Salesforce.com and influential product manager Adam Bosworth.
- Weekly Webinars — Topics include security, data integration, cloud storage, PhoneGap, responsive app design and offline mobile app design with flexible conflict resolution.
- Alpha Software Blog — Offers daily insights from the Alpha Software executive team and guest bloggers on timely topics, technical tips, tutorial videos and customer stories.
- Independent Alpha Developers Network (IADN) — Connects a global network of qualified developers to business professionals looking to build mobile applications with Alpha Anywhere, and provides mentoring, training and product support for all Alpha Software products.
- Training Courses — Twin Peaks Research's training courses, instructional videos and related services enable developers to get the most out of their investment in Alpha Anywhere. The company's "7 Days of Training Program" guarantees that any developer or business analyst can become a proficient Alpha Anywhere developer within a week... or their money back. Alpha and Twin Peaks Research also recently announced an Enterprise Maintenance Program that will provide the rapidly expanding community of Alpha Anywhere developers and business analysts in large organizations with the support, training and services they need to ensure their long-term success with the platform.
For additional information on Alpha Software resources, please visit: www.alphasoftware.com/resources.asp.
About Alpha Software Corporation
Alpha Software empowers a wide range of business application developers with innovative development and deployment products that offer significant productivity gains. Alpha Anywhere is the complete front-end to back-end, prototype-to-production environment for rapidly developing and deploying enterprise-level, cross-platform mobile and web business applications that work offline. For over a decade, developers and business leaders in tens of thousands of organizations in over one hundred countries have cost-effectively deployed enterprise applications with Alpha Software products in-house and in the cloud. For more information, visit
follow us on Twitter at @AlphaSoftware.
Alpha Anywhere is a trademark of Alpha Software Corporation, Burlington, Massachusetts. All other product and company names and marks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners.
For Alpha Software Corporation:
Ariel Burch/PAN Communications: 617-502-4300