Add Alternative Login to Current User
Add account credentials for an alternative login provider such as Google.
Alternative logins allow users to login to an application through a different account; such as a Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter account. When an Add Alternative Login to Current User action is defined, in addition to an authentication provider a list is also required. If you add a login for a different provider it this list control will be updated to show the change.
For more on how to implement Alternative Login, watch the videos below. Skip to "Part 4 - Adding to the UX Component" for information about the Add Alternative Login to Current User action.
Alternative Logins - Logging into an Application using Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter
- Part 1 - Provider Projects
- Part 2 - Creating Named Providers
- Part 3 - Configuring Web Security
- Part 4 - Adding to the UX Component
- Part 5 - Testing Alternative Login
- Select Named Authentication Provider
- Select the provider to use for login authentication Choices include.
- List Control with Alternative Logins
- (Optional) Select a list control that contains the alternative authentication records. This control will refresh if a login is added. Choices include.
UX Component Only