Direct access to NoSQL databases.
- Creating A Service Endpoint
- Create a Service Endpoint in Alpha Anywhere to Retrieve, Create, Update and Delete data.
- Creating REST APIs
- Learn how to create a RESTful API for your Alpha Anywhere application that can be used by other Alpha Anywhere applications or third-party websites.
- Redis Client
- Using the Xbasic Redis Client.
- Couch DB API
- Xbasic object to query and perform operations against a Couch Database.
- Mongo DB API
- Xbasic object to query and perform operations against a MongoDb Database.