Alpha Anywhere User Guide.
- Data Integration
- Guides on using manipulating data in the server.
- Connecting to and working with Databases (SQL, noSQL) and other data sources in Alpha Anywhere.
- Genies avaiable from the Xbasic Code Editor right click menu assist in writing code.
- Localization & Application Internationalization
- Applications supporting multiple languages can be built in Alpha Anywhere.
- Mobile and Web Components
- Components are the building blocks of Alpha Anywhere applications. A workspace can contain one or more components. Some types of components are better suited for mobile applications or web applications.
- The integrated PhoneGap App Builder allows developers to easily build native, hybrid mobile applications from within Alpha Anywhere.
- Report topics in Alpha Anywhere
- Security Framework
- Alpha Anywhere includes a robust security framework for building secure applications.
- Direct access to NoSQL databases.
- Web Socket Server
- The Web Socket Server allows you to build 'connected' application (like a message board) where all of the clients are permanently connected to the Web Socket Server.
- An Alpha Anywhere workspace contains all files for a desktop, mobile, or web application.
- .Net Integration
- Guides and examples on using Microsoft .Net from Xbasic.
- Guides for using Xbasic, Alpha Anywhere's server-side scripting language.
- An Alpha Anywhere User Guide to building Desktop applications.
- Alpha Cloud
- User Guides for Alpha Cloud
- Application Server for IIS
- Alpha Anywhere Application Server for IIS
- Standard Application Server
- The Alpha Anywhere Standard Application Server is used with web and mobile applications.
- Alpha Launch
- AlphaLaunch allows you to install mobile Alpha Anywhere apps to Apple and Android devices without PhoneGap build or an AppStore.
- Using REST Services from Alpha Anywhere
- Overview of REST Client Api Support in Alpha Anywhere.