We are pleased to announce the Alpha TransForm integration on Zapier launches today. Zapier lets you instantly connect Alpha TransForm to 1,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Zaps can be used to create dispatch workflows, send reminders, generate reports, automate importing forms into other systems of record, and more. Each Zap has one app as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **Actions** in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, integrations are available for connecting to popular services.
Pre-made Zaps are also available for connecting Alpha TransForm to Google Sheets, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, ClicData, Firebase, MySQL, Salesforce, Dropbox, Google Calendar, Slack, or Gmail.
Connecting TransForm to Zapier
Once you've created your Zapier account, you will need to connect your TransForm account.
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to "Connected Accounts" from the top menu bar.
- Now click on "Connect new account" and search for "TransForm"
- Use your credentials to connect your TransForm account to Zapier. (You'll find your API key on the Home tab in TransForm Central.)
- Once that's done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor.
Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup. Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with TransForm and Zapier.