This week, Alpha Software unveiled the executives and developers set to speak at the Alpha DevCon 2016 conference, September 21 — 23, 2016 in Danvers, MA. This year’s event will focus on the challenges, solutions and hard ROI benefits of mobilizing business processes. Speakers include executives and developers driving and executing some of the most innovative B2B and B2E mobile and web app projects in business today.
On Wednesday, September 21st, the conference will host a panel of executives in a discussion of current and future mobility trends, as well as challenges enterprises must combat to successfully move to mobile. Executive panelists include:
- Tim Bouchard, Vice President of Information Technology at Glacier Water Services, Inc.
- Wayne Freeman, Director of Information Technology at Merrick Pet Care (a Nestle-Purina company)
- Bruce McKinnon Sr, Director of Clinical Systems Development at MedStar Health
- Tom Ritter, Vice President of IT, Caraustar Industries
- Merrick Pet Care (a Nestle-Purina Company) Mobile Sales App
- Presenters: Wayne Freeman, Director of Information Technology, Merrick Pet Care and Mike Conti, Vice President of Development, Clients First
- Chicago School District Use of Mobile Optimized Forms
- Presenter: Rich Kerr, President, Rich Kerr & Associates
- Hayat Communications Mobile Optimized Forms for Field Services
- Presenters: Nikos Kanatzis, Group Head of Systems Integration, Hayat Communications and Dan Bricklin, CTO of Alpha Software Corporation
- Warren County, New York Budgeting App
- Presenter: Jeremy Scrime, Senior Computer Systems Analyst/Programmer, Warren County, and Dion McCormick, Director of Customer Solutions, Alpha Software Corporation
- OERCA Mobile and Field Application for Zoological Management
- Presenter: Steve Workings, Custom Database Consultant, IADN
To learn more about this year’s Alpha DevCon, view the complete agenda, or to register for the conference or pre-conference Training, click here.
To learn about the Alpha DevCon 2016 Most Innovative Business App Contest, click here.