A new update for Alpha TransForm has been released. This is a minor update to address a handful of issues in TransForm Central and the Filler app.
Changes in this Release
- Fixed an issue where you could not reset your account password using the Forgot Password link in the filler app.
- Fixed an issue where an error message would appear when logging out of the web filler. This error only occurred in TransForm accounts configured to delete on-device data on logout.
- Added support for web filler system messages.
- Streamlined error reporting when uploading from the mobile filler. If uploading media files (audio, image) for forms fails, a summary report of the failed media uploads is displayed instead of individual messages for each file.
- Updated mobile filler to stop uploading form instances when a media file fails to upload.
- Fixed scrolling issue in the mobile filler.
- Fixed an issue that caused an error in the TransForm onSubmit Builder in Alpha Anywhere while creating a "Send to SQL Database" event.
Past TransForm Releases
Release notes for prior releases can be found below: